FREE Learning Resources
This list of FREE Learning Resources has been compiled from National recommended sources.
Do you wish you could run your own training courses without having to pay for a trainer?
Well now you can, with our range of Course Outlines. We have developed over 20 different sessions – normally half day courses, which you can deliver yourself.
Each course outline includes:
- Easy to follow Trainer Notes, with timings and a Session Plan
- Background information on the subject, to help the trainer prepare
- Downloadable hand-outs
- Downloadable supporting PowerPoint presentations.
The perfect way to support local groups and earn extra income, and some of the Course Outlines can be delivered as ‘blended learning’ using our ‘Practical Toolkits’ and ‘Trustee e-Learning’; (contact us for discounts for block bookings).
- Developing an Initial Plan – ½ day
- Setting up a Committee – ½ day
- Organising Events – ½ day
- Running Effective Meetings – ½ day
- Managing your Finances – ½ day
- Writing a Funding Application – ½ day
- Recruiting / Managing Volunteers – ½ day
- Writing a Business Plan – ½ day
- Speaking & Presentation Skills – 1 day
- Taking & Presenting Minutes – ½ day
- Publicity and Marketing – ½ day
- Good Induction Practices – ½ day
- Supervising Staff – ½ day
- Appraising Staff – ½ day
- Dealing with Difficult Staff – ½ day
- Intro. to the Voluntary Sector – ½ day (FREE Taster)
- Monitoring & Evaluation – ½ day
- Time & Paper Management – ½ day
- Trustee Roles & Responsibilities – ½ day
- Managing Volunteers – 1 day
- Introduction to PQASSO Quality – ½ day
We hope you will find the following links useful:
Office Wizard provides a fast, friendly and cost effective service for voluntary organisations and small businesses, by offering IT consultancy, supply and technological solutions to improve efficiency.
Travelserv is your personal travel advisor for Flight Tickets, Cruises, trips and holidays to the Caribbean, Europe, Far East and Middle East, and specialist travel for Sports Events and Pilgrimages.