Listed below are our VCS Specific courses; clicking on the course title will open a new page with full details.
- Trustee Roles and Responsibilities (½ or 1 day)
Looking at the key roles and responsibilities for a Trustee Board and practical ways of discharging these duties. This course can be adapted to concentrate on particular elements such as business planning, managing finance, planning meetings etc.
- Finance Made Easy (½ day)
For treasurers, finance officers or trustees, wanting to draw up budgets, develop financial procedures and present management accounts.
- Introduction to Charitable Incorporated Organisations (½ day)
Looks at this new legal entity for charities, helping you decide whether the structure would be right for your group.
- Writing good Funding Applications (½ day)
How to approach funding applications, what information to collect and how to write good answers.
- Project Planning (½ or 1 day)
How to consider all the different areas required for planning a well-organised project.
- Monitoring and Evaluation (½ day)
Looking at what areas of an organisation’s work should be monitored and how to collect and analyse data.
- Introduction to PQASSO (½ day)
Looks at this quality system, designed for voluntary and community organisations, showing how you can measure yourself against the criteria.