Listed below are our Staff Management courses; clicking on the course title will open a new page with full details.
- Recruiting and Selecting Staff (½ or 1 day)
Develop efficient recruitment practices, “read” applications / select candidates, prepare for interviews and ask pertinent questions.
- Good Induction Practices (½ day)
Ensure you have the systems in place to conduct an effective induction and that your employees receive essential information efficiently.
- Supervising Staff (½ or 1 day)
Ensure that you are an effective supervisor, having efficient systems in place to motivate and support your staff.
- How to conduct a staff appraisal (½ day)
Prepare for and conduct inspiring appraisals.
- Dealing with difficult staff (½ or 1 day)
Looks at the causes of difficult behaviour, what systems to have in place and how to conduct a difficult interview.
- Managing Volunteers (1 day)
From recruitment through induction, support and development to ensure that you have an effective army of volunteers.