This half day course has been designed to introduce a Free Online Accounting Service developed for small to medium sized organisations, and provides tools to manage your accounts and liberate you from mundane tasks. We will explain to you, in plain English, how to create your own professional-looking invoices, track what you are owed, how much you owe to your suppliers, and integrate with your bank account(s), cards and PayPal.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Online Accounting
- Facilities provided by Online Accounting
- Cost savings provided by Online Accounting.
This course could be run as part of a training programme or could be delivered in house. It could be run as a stand-alone course or as part of a series of sessions on Information Technology.
To have an awareness of:
- Cloud computing
- Online Accounting
- Customising your accounting documents
- Producing Estimates and Invoices
- Linking with Bank Accounts.
Anyone looking to make use of, and benefit from, a FREE online accounting package.
From £150 + travel costs