This half day course has been designed for all users of computers, both novice and expert, to give an overview of the exciting new world of ‘Cloud Computing’ and how it can save time and money. It provides attendees with the opportunity to raise questions, and provides signposting to many free sources of software for further learning. If this course identifies the need for more detailed training in particular areas, we will be glad to provide this at a future date.
- History of the World Wide Web
- How we use Information Technology
- Computer Hardware
- Cloud Computing
- Time-saving Tools
This course could be run as part of a training programme or could be delivered in house. It could be run as a stand-alone course or as part of a series of sessions on Information Technology.
- Have an understanding of ‘Cloud Computing’ and what it can do for you
- Be aware of a variety of free resources to simplify your work
- Identify IT solutions to make your work easier
- NOTE: This workshop does not provide specific training on IT resources.
Any computer user. The course can be adapted to suit your particular needs.
From £150 + travel costs