This half day course has been designed to provide information on the wide range of cloud computing services provided by Google, many of which are provided free of charge to registered charities in England.
It provides attendees with numerous opportunities (explained in plain English) to raise an organisation’s profile, increase productivity and reduce costs through the use of ‘the cloud’.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Google for nonprofits
- Google Apps
- Google Ads
- YouTube and Google Earth
- Google Analytics.
This course could be run as part of a training programme or could be delivered in house.
To have an awareness of:
- Cloud Computing
- Services offered by Google
- How to work smarter and cheaper with Google Apps
- How to raise your profile with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Anyone looking to make use of and benefit from FREE, and low cost, cloud computing services.
From £150 + travel costs