Listed below are our Computers and Technology courses; clicking on the course title will open a new page with full details.
- Computers for Beginners (1 day)
This taster course provides an introduction for people who have never used a computer, and is a useful pathway to further accredited courses.
- Google for nonprofits (½ day)
Explores the range of free or low cost resources provided by Google to support your organisation.
- IT (Information Technology) for Smarter Working (½ day)
Introduces a range of free or low cost resources to make your work easier, improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Microsoft for nonprofits (½ day)
Explores the range of free or low cost resources provided by Microsoft to support your organisation.
- Online Accounting for FREE (½ day)
Introduces a FREE online accounting package which will meet the accounting needs of all small / medium organisations.
- WordPress – Build your own Website (1 day)
Taster course to show how you can build and maintain a website at low cost and some of the features you can use on it.